Saturday, April 7, 2012

First Post

Hi everyone!
  This is the first post of hopefully many more to come. I know you most of you liked hearing via email about how I am doing at West Point. I think this has the potential to be a better venue and if you have friends and family who are interested in West Point send them this way they are more than welcome.
   
    I can't believe it has almost been one year already. Time really flies. It might be April but the warm summer days are fast approaching. The sun has been beaming down as of late and its been great.

    West Point is hosting around 30 teams of cadets from around the world who are here to compete in this years Sandhurst competition. It is pretty cool seeing them around West Point in their different uniforms. They seem to be enjoying the experience. Our company is hosting the team from Spain, of course there is only one question I ask them.....Barca or Real Madrid.

    Class is almost over only about 5 weeks left. It has been a great semester so far and I look to finish strong. After school I have an action packed summer, but more on that later. If I am leaving out things you want to read about let me know and I will write about them!

That's all for now, thanks for reading!


2 comments:

  1. Excellent Joshua!! I am a fan of yours and will follow faithfully! Your subjects and writing is well done. I will link you from my blog!
    Be well !
    Carla

    ReplyDelete